Tuesday, December 26, 2006
And to those of you that took a moment to stop by and wish me a Merry Christmas, thank you. It sure was nice to see all of your comments in my in-box. =)
Saturday, December 09, 2006
Usually, it is something horrifically evil that makes me feel that way.
Today, I read this article and I have decided that humanity has almost reached the point where we are just Too Stupid To Live and I want to find that red button! Must stop humanity's slide into idiocy before it gets any worse!
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
1. Closest red thing to you: The Compaq monogram on my keyboard.
2. Last thing to make you angry: My toddler.
3. Do you have a temper: Yes, but my naughty little boy is just about the only one that can provoke it.
4. Are you a fan of romance: No.
1. Closest orange thing to you: The cover of my husband’s old Spanish text book.
2. Do you like to burn things: Yes, but it isn’t something I indulge.
3. Dress up for Halloween: Usually not, but as it’s my husband’s favorite holiday, I’ve ended up dressing up the last few years.
4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person: Nope. I’ve been described as icy by my husband. Having kids has thawed me out a bit.
5. Do you have anything against redheaded people: I love redheads. I married one, and told him he’d better provide me with redheaded children. Baby number two is a redhead!
6. Are you usually full of energy: Only on occasion and usually not after .
1.Closest yellow thing: Benjamin’s outfit.
2. The happiest time[s] of your life: Childhood in
3. Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving
4. Are you a coward: Only in certain areas.
5. Do you burn or tan: Neither. I don’t spend enough time in the sun. (If I did, I’d burn.)
1. Closest green thing to you: My shirt
2. Do you care about the environment: What Birdie said.
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now: No
4. Are you a lucky person: I’m abundantly blessed.
5. Do you always want what you can’t have: No. I occasionally want things that are difficult to obtain.
6. Do you like being outdoors: Yes. Not during the
7. Are you Irish: I’ve got Irish heritage.
1. Closest blue thing to you: My jeans.
2. Are you good at calming people down: I don’t know.
3. Do you like the sea: Yes.
4. What was the last thing that made you cry: I probably had wet eyes from a book or a movie. I try my best not to cry.
5. Are you a logical thinker: I try to be.
6. Can you sleep easily: Usually.
1. Last purple thing you saw: I looked around and saw several purple things. The last one was a colored pencil.
2. Like being treated to expensive things: No.
3. Do you like mysterious things: sometimes, but they often frustrate me.
4. Favorite type of chocolate: Mmmm, chocolate!
5. Ever met anyone in royalty: Not that I’m aware of.
6. Are you creative: I can write and draw a little, does that count?
1. Closest pink thing to you: A photo album given to me when I was a child.
2. Do you like sweet things: Yes. Huge weakness.
3. Like play-fighting: What kind of play-fighting? The kind where you pretend to fight with swords or guns or fists, or the kind where you pretend to fight with words? I used to enjoy the former.
4. Are you sensitive: Definitely insensitive.
5. Do you like music: Yes. I have a huge library of music on my computer that I play throughout the day.
1. Closest white thing to you: Paper, paper, and more paper. Used paper, blank paper, paper bound in books.
2. Would you say you’re innocent: Naïve at times.
3. Good at keeping the peace: In so far as it is within my power.
4. Do you like to play in the snow: I used to. Not sure if I would like to now.
5. Are you afraid of going to the doctor or dentist: Nope. I don’t enjoy it, though.
1. Closest black thing to you: The keys on my keyboard.
2. Ever enjoy hurting people: No. Realizing I unintentionally hurt someone tends to make me feel bad.
3. Are you sophisticated or silly: I have silly moments. They usually aren’t intentional.
4. Would you like to go to space: Yes! But I want to go without the limitations of a physical body, so I’ll have to wait on that one.
6. What is your favorite color: Black, Red and Green.
7. Does the color you wear affect your mood: Nope.
Monday, December 04, 2006
Er - this quiz needs more answers to choose from. Found via Heidi.
Seriously. I might live in my own little world, but it is not one filled with fairies, rainbows and pretty pink ponies.
They're pretty black ponies. Or blood bay. Or a nice shiney chestnut.
But never pink.